Who is Fusion Technology?
Fusion Technology is a performance-driven HUBZone Small Business concern residing in the heart of the beautiful mountainsides of West Virginia, steps away from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Criminal Justice Information Services Division's Headquarters. Founded in 2007 by an Engineer-by-trade, Fusion Technology dedicates our valuable resources to providing comprehensive IT services and solutions to mission-critical US Government programs and the Intel Community.
Who are you?
- Security-cleared Professional: You have made it through the in-depth process of receiving a United States government security clearance – congratulations! We know you are a trustworthy intel professional because you have an active Top Secret security clearance.
- Seasoned Professional: You have a bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience; Doctorate with 4 years; Master’s plus 3 years; Associates plus 7 years; or H.S./GED plus 10 years.
- Field Certified: You are a go-getter and an excellent test taker. You hold at least one of the following certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CASP CE
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Information System Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
- Information System Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP)
- Or, perhaps, another certification that exemplifies your well-earned skillsets
- Tech Savvy: You can use and operate leading-edge security tools, including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP Weblnspect, and Network Mapper (NMAP). Be honest – we know you eat, sleep, and breathe cybersecurity.
- Knowledgeable: You went to school to be a rockstar! Your 4-years of hard work earned you a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other cyber disciplines.
What we do:
The FBI Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) seeks to deliver innovative solutions to today’s ever-changing Information Technology environment. Fusion Technology’s mission is to provide the FBI OCIO Division with innovative information system (IS) support, providing subject matter expertise (SME) through delivering vulnerability, compliance, and risk management services to strengthen all cybersecurity stakeholders to protect and preserve the United States. If you’re ready to accept this challenge, look no further than Fusion Technology.
What you’ll do:
What matters to you matters to us.
- Identify information protection needs for an IS and Network Environment
- Define IS and Network Environment security requirements in accordance with applicable cybersecurity requirements
- Design security architectures for use within the IS and Network Environment
- Integrate and/or implement security with Cross Domain Solutions (CDS) for use within an IS and Network Environment
- Develop and implement security designs for new or existing network system(s)
- Ensure that the design of hardware, operating systems, and software applications adequately address cybersecurity requirements for the IS and Network Environment
- Design, develop, and implement network security measures that provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, and non-repudiation
- Design, develop, and implement specific cybersecurity countermeasures for the IS and Network Environment
- Develop interface specifications for the IS and Network Environment
- Develop approaches to mitigate IS and Network Environment vulnerabilities and recommend changes to network or network system components as needed
Fusion Technology values its employees and works hard to ensure proper care for them and their families. We desire to compensate employees in a competitive, motivational, fair, and equitable way with other employers in the marketplace. Salary is only one component of employee compensation but an integral part of recruiting and retaining qualified employees. However, at Fusion Technology, we take a comprehensive approach and consider each employee's needs to tailor a compensation plan that provides financial security and peace of mind. Our completive package includes a best-in-class matching 401K program, comprehensive Cigna healthcare plan, a competitive employer contribution to a health savings account, vision and dental plans, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and personal leave, in addition to paid certifications and training.
Powered by JazzHR