PotomacWave is looking for a SeniorSecurity Specialist tojoin our team supporting a Federal client in Albuquerque, NM. This position shall interpret and define policy guidelines, develop and implement specific guidelines to meet localized requirements, and monitor program effectiveness. The candidate will also participate in program and project planning efforts to evaluate the need for security requirements and recommend equipment, methods, procedures, and systems.
- Assist in executing theSCI program in accordance with Intelligence Community Directivesand Orders within the complex and serve as a point of contact for queries involving all aspects of the SCI Program
- Conduct and review all Intelligence Community certification and accreditation requirements and activities for secured facilitiesand other compartmented information accesses to a wide variety of other organizations and agencies within the IC nationwide
- Conduct program activities for the SCI personnel, physical, AIS, Technical, COMSEC, OPSEC, Cyber Security and Information Security programs to include surveys, audits, inspections, and performance tests to ensure compliance with all security rules and regulations
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures for all SCI security program areas
- Develop and maintain a security awareness and education program for federal client's headquarters and laboratory security personnel, focusing on the requirements of the SCI program
- Review and provide comments on security directives, and work closely with both physical security personnel and technical personnel to ensure all security requirements are met
- Represent the client at internal/external meetings, working groups, and interagency committees
- Address and complete other ad-hoc SCI program responsibilities in order to assist customer security in meeting mission goals and obligations.
- 6 or moreyears’ of experience and expert knowledge in security principles, concepts, and methodologies in carrying out assignments by performing independent work in the following sub-disciplines with minimal direction:
- Personnel Security
- Physical Security
- AIS Security
- Technical Security
- Cyber Security
- Information Security
- Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in a business related field, a Master's Degree is preferred
- The selection of an individual for this position may be conditioned upon his or her successful completion of a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination.
- Must have an active TSclearance.