When you join the Cambridge team, you are part of a skilled and talented global community that is united by a set of core values: commitment, integrity, and perseverance. Join our team and help us confront today’s most threatening and complex obstacles!
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. has a full-time Cybersecurity Analyst IIopportunity available based inHouston, TX. Qualified candidates for this job must possess a current DoD Public Trust security clearance. This role is remote.
The CyPrESS Program provides Information Technology (IT) security management and technical services in support of NASA’s IT Security Program. Products and services contribute to the implementation of a robust, flexible, and forward leaning IT Security Program that seeks to meet the needs of a highly technical and innovative NASA organization, while adapting to a constantly evolving technology, governance, and threat landscape.
- Perform Information System (IS) security controls assessments for JSC Organizations based on NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Generate reports on assessment findings including the effectiveness and/or deficiencies of the security controls implemented in the IS and its operational environment, to include In-briefs, interviews and Out-briefs.
- Recommend corrective actions to address identified deficiencies.
- Work with a team to resolve issues and perform tasks in parallel.
- Lead Assessment team to resolve issues and perform tasks.
- Report to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks, work processes, and individual and team training needs.
- Train NASA organizations to perform IT Risk Management activities consistent with the NIST Risk Management Framework.
- Create NIST Risk Management Framework templates and other documentation artifacts.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to pass a Public Trust investigation.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level 1Certification such as CAP, Security+, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, HCISPP, etc. required.
- Must have attained a bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
- 5+ years’ experience with NIST or other Cybersecurity framework required.
- Knowledge of, and experience with NIST Special Publications (SP) 800‐39, 800‐37, 800‐53 required.
- MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Excellent technical documentation and reporting skills required.
- Must be customer oriented with the ability to communicate with various levels of management and administrators.
- Technical IT knowledge of multiple Operating Systems to include but not limited to LINUX, UNIX, Microsoft products, and basic networking preferred.
- Experience with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)/Industrial Control Systems (ICS) security desired
- Basic knowledge or familiarity with tools such as RSA Archer, Splunk, BigFix, and/or other compliance reporting tools a plus.
Must possess an active DoD Public Trust security clearance.
- In rare occasions, overnight travel may be required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
Cambridge International Systems complies with federal government vaccination mandates, requiring its employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved accommodation on file.
- Must be able to work in an office environment, sitting at a desk, looking at a computer for most of the workday.
- Work is physically comfortable; the employee has discretion about sitting, walking, standing, etc.
- May be required to travel short distances to offices/conference rooms and buildings on site.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Cambridge International Systems is committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development opportunities, comfortable working conditions, and a comprehensive benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Medical, dental, vision, Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- 401(k) matching and immediate vesting
- Paid time off and holidays
- Generous tuition & training assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses
- Community involvement & outreach
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tickets at Work
Refer to a friend
If you know someone who may be interested, please share this posting. We are a growing team and there may be more opportunities like this one here at Cambridge International Systems!
MORE ABOUT US
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visithttps://cbridgeinc.com/accessibility/for information on how to request assistance.