Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, and built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
Dragos has an opportunity for a seasoned reseller & integrator Channel Manager who will manage the Western USA partner ecosystem. Your ability to manage a broad spectrum of initiatives across many partners and sometimes deal with ambiguity will be critical to your success. In addition, your impeccable organizational skills will be key as you work with many active partners in developing and executing strategies that drive revenue and market.
In this role, the Channel Manager will also drive to increase our ecosystem by identifying, evaluating, and positioning what differentiates Dragos. Your transparent, empathetic, and honest approach will guide you in best representing to partners why Dragos is a preferred partner. The experience you bring in understanding your partners and what motivates them will lead to success in this role.Location: Remote - Must reside in the Eastern USA
- Build and maintain executive relationships with assigned partners
- Develop a joint value proposition for each partnership, create the plan and drive the execution required to deliver the value and revenue targets
- Collaborate with regional sales leaders on plans to drive engagements with partners
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the partner relationship including the initial recruitment, enablement, and the ongoing operation of the partnership focusing on quality over quantity
- Train and enable partner AEs, SEs, and security consultants on an ongoing basis
- Drive and facilitate engagement of partner and Dragos sales teams in the field
- Develop and drive joint marketing activities in collaboration with Dragos marketing with select partners
- Purposefully build and effectively manage a strong pipeline of end-user opportunities resulting from reseller partners
- Be an ambassador and represent Dragos at relevant events, public speaking opportunities, and other customers/partner forums as required
- Capture and communicate market intelligence and partner performance, what partners are doing well, and partner feedback
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- 5+ years of channel partner recruiting and sales experience of Cyber Security vendor solutions to enterprise clients with a strong track record YoY against quota
- Deep understanding of selling through resellers, system integrators, and service partners
- Excellent communication and highly developed social skills with a strong ability to work in collaboration across the organization
- Advanced go-to-market, strategic sales planning, and advanced written and presentation skills
- Experience developing and implementing joint go-to-market plans
- Track record of successful channel sales pipeline management and YoY revenue results
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge to succinctly align customer/partner needs with a value proposition
- OTE: $185,000
- OTE + Benefits + Equity = $247,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical to our success as we defend against adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws. All new hires must pass a background check as a condition of employment.