Carolina Foods is the maker of Duchess Brand snacks and creator of one of America's first Honey Buns. Our business has been in operation for more than 80 years, and our products are synonymous with quality, innovation, and a longer shelf-life. We are a manufacturer of sweet baked goods and our products include a variety of delicious, individually wrapped items, including: honey buns, baked pies, fried pies, and gem donuts to serve all customers' needs. We are poised for major growth and expansion and are looking for driven individuals to join us on our journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain essential IT infrastructure, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
· Lead project management for strategic IT initiatives, including a planned ERP upgrade and the setup of a new manufacturing facility.
· Maintain, develop, and implement IT policy and best practice guides
· Analyze departmental needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions
· Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
· Train employees to use software and hardware; troubleshoot issues and provide technical support when needed
· Develop and execute disaster planning and maintain data backups
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information technology or proven working experience as an IT Manager or other comparable relevant experience
· Expertise in implementing, configuring, testing, and troubleshooting IT solutions
· Prior experience working with manufacturing ERP systems (J.D. Edwards experience preferred, but not required)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· High degree of intellectual curiosity coupled with sound problem-solving abilities
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)