Senior Manager of Identity Access Management (IAM) - 'Sailpoint' Implementation - (Remote - West Coast hours required)
Compensation: $160K - $205K Base DOE plus Bonus
e360 is a dynamic and entrepreneurial consulting company that offers ample opportunities for professional development and growth suited to each individual’s personal and professional goals. We offer internal, and subsidize external, trainings, and reimburse the cost of technology certification exams and / or renewals. Our family-founded business sees work life fit as a core value that all of our practitioners practice – the value you add to your team is more important than the time that you ‘clock in and out.’ You will have numerous opportunities to interface with senior leadership, and benefit from mentorship internally or through introductions through external networks to support your growth.
At e360, you will have the opportunity to help clients transform and digitally enable their business by providing solutions for managing cyber risk. As an integral part of e360’s growing cyber division, you will be able to shape the direction of our cyber risk business and explore innovative approaches and technologies for managing risks. We will empower you to make a true impact on our company, our clients, and the cybersecurity industry.
The work you will perform for our clients
· Ensure a strong understanding of the client’s needs during project scoping
· Strong understanding of conducting IAM assessments, workshops, and project scoping
· Develop a repeatable IAM and IGA delivery process
· Actively monitor and maintain CRM opportunities
· Actively lead projects, programs, and teams
· Understand, initiate, and facilitate scope changes while supporting the project management team as required
· Develop high-quality technical content such as white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver
· Develop solution architecture documents, basic requirements documents and basic design documents for client engagements as needed to support deployment teams
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results
The work you will perform for our business
· Create methods and frameworks to support sales of our identity professional services
· Support pre-sales and post-sales meetings and presentations with our clients
· Consistently deliver engagements against established schedules and budgets, coordinating with our team and delivery partners
· Provide outstanding support and continuously improve our IAM services
· Help define and bring to market new offerings and capabilities
· Maintain awareness of industry trends and evaluate the applicability of new software technologies to platform development efforts
· Lead identity and access management initiatives
· Write scopes of work and proposals for cybersecurity delivery
· Provide leadership of teams and business priorities through building relationships, listening, consulting, and influencing outcomes in both client delivery and sales
· Four or more years of cybersecurity experience
· CISSP or similar certification preferred
· Four or more years of direct SailPoint delivery experience highly preferred or '2' 'Sailpoint' implementations (IdentityNow is a plus)
· Three or more years of project management experience
· Three or more years of identity and access management delivery experience
· Willing and able to travel up to 50% if outside of California
· Strong oral and written communication skills
o Ability to gauge the audience and speak at appropriate levels
o The ability to put complex concepts in a clear and concise form
· Delivery of presentations to both small and large groups
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to set priorities and meet obligations promptly
· Background check required
· Ability to work west coast hours
· Ability to lead multiple teams
The following list is an example of desired skills. The most competitive candidates should have a combination of these skills but are not required to have all of them.
· Bachelor’s degree in information security or business with an emphasis on security
· Three or more years of consulting experience
· Three or more years of identity and access management hands-on delivery experience
· Five or more years of direct project management experience
· Three or more years working with CRM systems like Salesforce, ConnectWise, or Dynamics
· Experience with project management platforms like MS Projects, Monday, or Basecamp
· Self-directed with the ability to identify and solve complex cybersecurity business problems
· Strong business writing ability to include the following formats: email, sow, proposal, white paper, solution brief, and presentation.
· Demonstrated understanding of what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs
· Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks
· Experience with directory services functionality related to IAM (Active Directory is a plus)
Subject matter expertise in the following areas:
o Consumer identity and access management (CIAM)
o IAM for and with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) offerings (AWS, Azure, GCP, Salesforce, etc.).
o Authentication - includes strong/multi-factor authentication techniques and mechanisms, analytics-based authentication, and continuous adaptive authentication.
o Privileged Access Management (PAM) - tools and techniques for managing and monitoring privileged accounts and access.
o IAM program management and governance, including vision and strategic planning; talent management; developing policies; controls and operational process; program maturity assessment
o Identity Governance and Administration tools: knowledge of the product market, best practices for requirements definitions and technology selection, and best practices for deployment and governance.
o Access management (AM): authentication + authorization, single sign-on (SSO), session management, and authorization enforcement for target applications in multiple use cases.
· Experience with broad cybersecurity services delivery
· Ability to deliver multiple projects at a time
· Required industry certifications: CISSP
· Bonus industry certifications: PMP
This position is a customer-facing role. We will require travel to client locations on occasion.
Critical Success Factors
· Strong oral and written skills.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to set priorities and meet obligations in a timely manner
· Extremely detail-oriented
· Ability to maintain the highest levels of productivity with minimal management oversight