About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. marketing team is looking for a performance marketer who thrives under performance-based salaries, such as sales/biz dev people, to seek out and cultivate partnerships with new affiliate programs to drive profitable growth and revenue across multiple brands. This includes channel partner development, campaign maintenance, contract negotiation and budget planning. That’s where you come in - we are looking for a "Hunter” to recruit and manage affiliates (essentially creating and cultivating sales partnerships), help them drive profits, and take the company to the next level.
What You Will Get to Do
- Developing online recruitment strategies to bring in new affiliates
- Taking our existing affiliate leads and getting them onboarded
- Managing affiliate network relationships by providing a fast, reliable point of contact
- Providing affiliates with strategies and resources to promote our brands, including custom banner ads, landing pages, tracking links, technical help and more
- Negotiating commission and other contractual details with affiliates to keep them happy and incentivized, while ensuring the company makes maximum profit
- Attending networking events to recruit new affiliates
- List Building for outreach based on search terms, look-a-like sites, and other resources
- Contact Outreach from lists for CPA/CPC/CPM Opportunities
- Outreach follow up and communication
- Call Scheduling
- Discovery Calls with potential partners
- Strategy idea generation based on partnership site and opportunities
- Pitch & discuss starting rates of CPA/CPC
- CRM List management & maintenance
What You Bring to the Table
- Ambitious and a go-getter
- Love working on a performance-based salary (on top of a base salary) and have succeeded well with this payment structure in the past
- Willing to take time to thoroughly understand affiliate’s motivations, drives, and desires
- Comfortable talking to people at networking events, asking for tips or connections and comfortable in a party environment
- Persistence (it may take quite a bit of follow-up and help to get some affiliates to start selling and many will never become active, long-term affiliates)
- You must understand how to 1) find new affiliates 2) get them on-boarded 3) help our existing affiliates maximize profit
- Comfortable in a competitive environment
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
- At least 4 years experience in negotiating, implementing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in either marketing, advertising, business or related field required
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Great health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance fully paid by LTV
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- Travel Expense Reimbursement for Qualifying Medical Care
- Flexible Savings Account/Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) plan with fully-vested company matching up to 6% - Eligible Day 1!
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Sick Time provided
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts
- Free ClassPass On-Demand workouts to Monthly ClassPass Subsidy
- Sanvello and Talkspace through United HealthCare’s Behavioral Health Benefits
- Meal delivery twice a week through Seamless/DoorDash
- Tax Preparation Bonus
- Student loan repayment & financial wellness resources via Peanut Butter
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Office Reimbursement Perk for your perfect work from home setup
- Home Utility Bonus
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.