About the Job
As a Training Specialist, you will help us continue to provide excellent care to our customers by enhancing the skills and knowledge of our agents and team members. In this role, we are looking for a passionate, skilled individual to help develop training programs that will boost our team's workplace performance in alliance with our company’s core values.
Your duties will include creating, coordinating, and delivering curriculum, performing training assessments٫ designing learning materials, and managing all phases of training interventions.
You should be an experienced educator٫ with strong abilities to convey understanding and a deep knowledge of your field. A positive attitude is also required.
At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there's no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
- Develop and build training programs and prepare teaching plans for Customer Care teams and Privacy teams including referees and program update training
- Create and manage the production of quizzes٫ instructional materials٫ aids and manuals
- Work closely with Management team, and clients to identify training needs, review training material and processes
- Proactively work with Product managers to create, reviewing, and maintain training and documentation materials
- Support deployments, by developing training plans, training CS personnel, and conducting training on a scheduled basis
- Coordinate training for multiple, oftentimes simultaneous, training sessions.
- Lead training for our third-party vendors and internal teams
- Work with program/campaign trainers to help them develop effective classroom training skills
- Organize course materials and present courses ensuring all training programs run smoothly and effectively
- Upkeep internal knowledge base, create new sections on new products, update/ correct existing pages
- Maintain appropriate records of training activities and collaborate with management to maintain a centralized database of all training, assessments and certifications provided.
- Review ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes٫ on a regular basis
- Act as a subject matter expert
- Detect training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor training effectiveness to ensure the incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior
- Proactively work to increase users’ system knowledge and best practice, including evaluating training needs, working with management to determine and execute training solutions, and proposing training initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned including taking front-line customer calls, emails, and chats on a set schedule
- Keep informed about new trends and tools in employee development
- Implement recommended improvements
- Work with QA teams to uncover needs
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ yearsexperience working in a Training Specialist position (call center, directory assistance, classroom computer-based, technical or help-desk preferred)
- Experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Skill and ability to create and facilitate face-to-face and virtual training
- Exceptional verbal/written skills and ability to articulate complex issues in an easy-to-understand manner to a variety of audiences
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and managers of all levels
- Ability to appropriately provide open and honest feedback
- Detail-oriented and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated capability in project management
- Efficiency with time management and multitasking
- Excellent presentation skills - ability to present ideas, concepts, concerns, and questions in a well-thought-out, positive, and professional manner
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and modern training method٫tools and techniques
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to work various schedules in a 24/7 environment
Nice to have, not required
- Degree in Education٫ Training٫ HR or other related areas
- Proficiency in Google Workspace or Microsoft Office applications
- Experience managing a team a plus but not required
- Bilingual a plus not required
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Great health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance fully paid by LTV
- Flexible Savings Account/Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) plan with fully-vested company matching up to 6% - Eligible Day 1!
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Sick Time provided
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts
- Free ClassPass On-Demand workouts to Monthly ClassPass Subsidy
- Sanvello and Talkspace through United HealthCare’s Behavioral Health Benefits
- Meal delivery twice a week through Seamless/DoorDash
- Tax Preparation Bonus
- Student loan repayment & financial wellness resources via Peanut Butter
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Office Reimbursement Perk for your perfect work from home setup
- Home Utility Bonus
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.