About the Job
In this role, you will be in charge of the growth of paid social ad accounts for our B2C brands. To be successful, you should be the first person to know what is trending in the paid social marketing space and have a million ideas for how to write ad copy that is optimized to bring in conversions efficiently and at scale. You will be responsible for the execution and implementation of your ideas and work closely with the design team and the rest of the marketing team to continue developing a strong, growing presence across our social media ad platforms. At LTV, we all work closely together across teams so there's no red tape or bureaucracy. We get things done!
What You Will Get to Do
- Manage B2C Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Quora, and other paid social platforms. Write ad copy, come up with new creative concepts, launch and optimize campaigns to meet and exceed traffic, revenue and profitability goals.
- Conduct daily and weekly digital optimization exercises that include bid management and ad creative testing.
- Create, implement & iterate on PAID ads in order to continually improve key metrics (conversions, leads, and revenue) across campaigns.
- Stay up to date on competitive trends and provide recommendations based upon market conditions specific to ad copy, quality content, and beta usage.
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and the latest developments in digital marketing.
- Willing to participate in marketing projects that include marketing channels outside of the digital space.
What You Bring to the Table
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional work experience in PAID Social Media Marketing (Blueprint certification preferred).
- Experience managing marketing campaign budgets over $100,000/month.
- Your marketing campaigns are consistently ROI positive.
- You understand social marketing platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and Tiktok.
- Moderate skills in Excel (pivot tables, lookups), Looker. Able to work with large data sets quickly, accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Creative mindset with a savvy ability to write compelling ad copy that fuels conversions.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn and become part of the team.
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Great health insurance including medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and personal accident insurance fully paid by LTV
- Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance
- Travel Expense Reimbursement for Qualifying Medical Care
- Flexible Savings Account/Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) plan with fully-vested company matching up to 6% - Eligible Day 1!
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Sick Time provided
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts
- Free ClassPass On-Demand workouts to Monthly ClassPass Subsidy
- Sanvello and Talkspace through United HealthCare’s Behavioral Health Benefits
- Meal delivery twice a week through Seamless/DoorDash
- Tax Preparation Bonus
- Student loan repayment & financial wellness resources via Peanut Butter
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Office Reimbursement Perk for your perfect work from home setup
- Home Utility Bonus
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.