Title: Cyber Security Consultant/Expert
Location: Dearborn, MI-Hybrid Role 2 days a week
Duration: 12 Months
This role will be focused on operating and improving Clinet's Vulnerability Management (EVM) efforts within the Global Cybersecurity organization. Drive security vulnerability identification and assessment/rating, remediation requirements and secure computing practices. The EVM team has global enterprise wide responsibilities for driving proactive security process for both infrastructure (Servers, Clients, Cloud Platforms, Networks) and Software Applications in both the IT Managed and Business Managed portfolios. The team is responsible for the Dynamic Application Security Testing service, which annually tests critical software assets for security vulnerabilities. Also, team operates the Enterprise Bug Bounty program, which receives vulnerability submissions from outside security researchers to alert Ford to issues in production systems.Skills Required
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning Tooling, Working knowledge of Windows, Linux and MacOS.
- Working knowledge of Networks and Cloud platforms.
- Experience with SharePoint Administration
- Tenable Nessus Python Programming AppSec/DevSecOps Container Computing (CaaS)
- 1-3 Years of Cybersecurity roles.
- Bachelors or equivalent work experience