Position: RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer INTERN
Power Automate, Flow, Azure, Power BI Intern (REMOTE)
Reports to: CTO
Are you passionate about exploring where, how, and why data can drive business decisions? Interested in how organizations use analytics and data to innovate, grow and transform? Driven to help establish, define, and evangelize how automation solutions using an integrated platform using low-code solutions can help drive a strategy?
Vee inspires people to align on Purpose so they can unlock their individual and collective human potential. We are an early stage startup poised for dramatic growth. We specialize in developing ways to drive greater strategic alignment to unlock enterprise innovation and growth. After spending considerable time exploring the need for better alignment models across diverse organizations, we have developed a framework and methodology based on insights from extensive research. We are building products to assess gaps and are offering our consulting services to help 21st century leaders develop and implement their organizational and people strategies, along with the capabilities required to operationalize their Purpose as they transform.
Join our fast-growing team! You will help deliver automated solutions to advance Vee’s capability to leverage Microsoft 365/SharePoint/Power Platform product-verse as well as integrate with via REST APIs of vendors and our AWS cloud. We are driving intelligent, insightful, and predictive business results in the realms of people, purpose, and performance.
- Design, build, and deploy automations and orchestrations using the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Automate, Power Apps, Flow, Power , Power BI) from proof-of-concept to production deployment
- Develop Microsoft Flows with REST APIs, JSON
- Design and query database models in Common Data Service (Microsoft Dataverse)
- Integrate with SharePoint and Microsoft 365
- Collaborate with Data Science, Cloud Engineering, People Science, UX Design and Strategy
- Help design and develop data pipelines from Azure to AWS S3
Core Experience & Requirements
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of and development with Microsoft Power Platform - Power Automate, Flow, Power Apps, Power BI, Azure, SharePoint, Teams, etc and Common Data Service (Microsoft Dataverse)
- Experience with relationships, rules, calculations, and rollups within Common Data Service
- Creating data models with Common Data Service
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Understanding of PowerApps formulas and best practices
- Know how to set up and troubleshoot custom connectors within Power Apps and Power BI
- Python coding experience
- Azure Certification
- Experience coding and/or using REST APIs
- JSON parsing
- Experience with Agile development
- Bachelor’s and/or Masters degree in Computer Science, Business Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Strong collaboration skills - you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working with key stakeholders to drive business results
Purpose is what drives you. Your passion for your work has led you here. You are ready to combine your experience with ours to help our client companies gain competitive advantage. You bring strong creative thinking skills in addition to superior communication skills, allowing you to develop creative solutions for any challenge that comes your way.
- Love what you do, love to be busy, and love to produce by being organized and methodical
- Work with a sense of urgency and have a strong drive for results
- Have the resilience and agility to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently as well as collaboratively to stretch thinking into creative solutions
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Are excited about and suited for a startup, where you’ll be wearing a few hats
- Are smart and fun with an empathetic nature, which will add to our culture
While this is an unpaid internship, Vee has a unique intern development program designed and led by our people science experts that begins with day one of your onboarding. Most of our interns have attained full-time roles in their field of study based on their experience with Vee at top companies: many at Amazon, as well as Aisera, American Express, Apple, Fractal Analytics, CVS Health, JPMorgan Chase, Figma, McKinsey & Company, Millennium Management , Raytheon, Synopsis and Trend Micro.
Our founders and team have deep expertise in branding, innovation, design, I/O psychology, organization design, digital & data product development, enterprise software and application development complemented by experience with clients ranging from emerging Silicon Valley unicorns to established leaders in government and the public and private sectors including American Express, Bank of America, BMW, Box, HP, Lowe’s, Mastercard, Microsoft, Nissan, Pepsico, Procter & Gamble, SAP and The Clorox Company, among others. For more information, check out our website in transition at https://www.letsvee.com/.