As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the primary technical contact delivering technical support for our premium customers. This is a superb opportunity to learn all aspects of Fortinet products in an innovative, fast-paced environment while expanding your knowledge and developing your skills in network security.
· Collection, analysis and change recommendations of configuration information
· Collection and analysis of customer network information
· Collection and analysis of packet trace information
· Recommend actions based on analysis
· Customer education (gaps in networking, product knowledge etc
· Installation and configuration assistance
· Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
· Follow up technical cases and manage the right expectation until the closure of the cases
· Conduct weekly status conference calls with customers to report status of open issues and projects.
· Conduct quarterly site visits for your managed accounts.
· Work closely and provide direct technical email and phone support to our customers in the Americas Region (Canada, US, Central and South America)
· Develop best practice deployment and troubleshooting methodology documentation.
· Analysis of support request, completion of requests for information and documentation
· Will exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
Job Skills Required
· Minimum of five years relevant professional experience preferably in the network industry
· Strong network security and routing experiences
· Scripting and Windows server app experience
· Exceptional customer service orientation and strong communications skills
· Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Asset to have CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, and/or CISSP certifications
· Willing to travel
· Bachelors degree and/or relevant experience