Andrews Cooper is an engineering services firm in the Pacific Northwest specializing in highly complex technology development within ambiguous environments. We collaborate with our clients to improve speed to market with AC’s engineering teams in Research & Development, Product Development, Hardware Testing, and Manufacturing Automation.
We live by our Core Values with every client engagement:
Help Each Other Win - We value winning as a team over personal recognition. We go out of our way to help a teammate and the team be successful.
Own It - We don’t wait for someone else to clear the way. We recognize opportunities to make things better and when we encounter obstacles, we join forces to overcome them.
Be Cool - We are self-aware, keep a positive attitude, prioritize emotional intelligence, and keep our composure under pressure.
We seek like-minded people who want to grow with us and build their careers on these principles. If you have high aspirations, thrive on challenges, enjoy dynamic projects, and want to build enduring relationships, please connect with us.
- Advanced Knowledge with Microsoft Power Query, Power BI, Power Automate, MS Flow, SharePoint
- Knowledge of cyber security best practices
- Basic Database development and management (SQL)
- Detail-oriented with proficient analytical skills
- Self-Starter, excellent time management skills
- Willing to learn a variety of tasks in many areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving requirements
- Up to 25% travel may be required between locations
- Must possess a valid US Driver’s License
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor of Science in Computer / Information Science or Systems (or another related field)
- 5 years of experience in IT related field
- Understanding of basic network infrastructure
- Ability to lead projects or processes of diverse scope, while working independently with limited supervision
- Excellent teamwork and customer relations skills are needed, with an ability to push progress in a positive manner that builds relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be creative, thrive in an ambiguous environment and be a team player
Why join the Andrews Cooper team?
This is a full-time position with top-tier compensation, benefits, and work positives, including:
• Competitive wages with incentive compensation
• Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance
• 401k Retirement savings with an automatic 3% contribution
• Engineering challenges collaborating with a varied team of A-player engineers of many disciplines
• Growth potential with an established engineering company with over 20 years of design excellence
• Long-term relationships and enduring partnerships
• Flexible work hours and remote work is available
• Supportive, fun, and collaborative environment
• Andrews Cooper is an equal opportunity employer