Contract to hire
MUST BE LOCAL TO SOUTH FLORIDA
- Develop and implement a framework which ensures frequent updates to desktop images, mobile devices, VDI Infrastructure etc.
- Develop and implement IT Change Control processes related to activities originating from the Client Engineering team
- Design technology solutions in a collaborative manner with related teams, ensuring redundancy, scalability and security etc.
- Create and maintain a team dashboard that illustrates Key Performance Indicators which spans team performance, environmental performance and related financial performance
- Design and develop computing solutions that deliver high quality experience for end users
- Develop a Quality Assurance program to ensure high quality output, which includes pilot groups etc.
- Collaborate with other IT Support teams to ensure frequent knowledge transfer and alignment
- Design and develop an experience that is relatively consistent between form factors (iPhone, iPad, Laptop, VDI, etc.)
- Meticulously review and approve relevant billing and financials
- Participate in budget planning, being able to articulate CapEx and OpEx spends annually.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive presentations, business case documentation and memos to Senior IT and Business leaders
- Participate in relevant technology selection and diligence committees
- Participate as a member of the Enterprise Architecture Board
- Participate as a member of the Change Management Process
- Identify areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas.
- Fulfill departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation, or education.
- Plan, organize, and administer the activities related to the assigned function
- Organize, manage, and direct the work of the employees in the assigned function
- Oversee the assignment of duties and responsibilities to employees
- Observe and evaluate employees and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service are met
- Mentor, develop and provide on-the-job training to subordinates to strengthen their current performance and preparation for future advancement
- Recommend personnel actions such as new hire requests and discharges, to ensure proper staffing
- Provide approval for overtime needs
- Minimum ten years’ experience in IT, specifically in an enterprise environment and at least 3 years management experience
- Know Endpoint on an administration level
- Someone that has visionary skills, highly technical & knows a lot about the industry
- Project management skills and the ability
- Knowledge of the service delivery and service support areas of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) with specific experience in Incident & Problem Management
- Knowledge of various IT disciplines and the inter-relationships between them
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to manage staff in an engaging environment maintaining workforce production and development
- Ability to utilize and administer the disciplinary action process through coaching and counseling to improve performance or terminate employment
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent required.
- Certified in ITIL foundations is desirable. Certificates in related areas such as Microsoft is a plus.