Red Arch Solutions (RAS) is hiring for a new, prime contract!
In support of Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) Data Strategies, Chief Information Office (CIO) is deploying a data science environment to support aligned efforts throughout our customer. This will provide users with a modern self-service environment to perform data science related tasks. We will enable this through containerized open source, Government Off the Shelf (GOTs), and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTs) tools. We are looking to enhance data-driven decisions and insights for next-level improvements, to enable execution of swift and appropriate action. Red Arch seeks to provide the Agency a Self-Provisioning Data Analytics Environment (SPDAE) capability. This environment will support users’ ability to conduct data science related tasks.
Under this effort, RAS will maintain & improve the Data Science environment to ensure we provide the agency with a modern tool set.
RAS will provide the following to our customer:
Ensure the capability functions optimally 24/7
Troubleshooting and responding to user issues
Ensuring failover functions are properly configured and optimized for confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all tools
Utilizing the change management process to ensure all configuration management policies are followed
This opening will have some telework (percentage TBD), onsiteis required.
Red Arch Solutions is looking for a Cyber Systems Engineerto join our team!
Basic Job Duties:
- Leads IA and Security Engineering for program.
- Provides security requirements and security engineering design to technical team.
- Ensures products meet security requirements and assists in developing technical solutions.
- Provides estimates and task status to scrum master.
- 18 years experience.4 years may be substituted for a bachelors degree and 6 for a masters degree
- Experience in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance, RMF, Virtualization, Cloud Engineering, and DevOps for IC and DoD customers.
**TS/SCI with Poly is required for this position**