Statement of Work
Location: Schriever AFB, CO
Position: Cybersecurity Specialist Intermediate
Overview:ITC Defense is looking for a Cybersecurity Specialist Intermediate to support the Missile Defense Agency Information Technology & Cybersecurity Management Program. Candidate must be self-motivated, able to work with little to no supervision, and capable of briefing status reports to the Leadership Team as well as preparing the reports that are to be presented. The candidate must also have a good understanding of the technologies of the systems assigned.
- Capable of executing Cybersecurity Planning and Integration (CSP&I), and/or BMDS CND.
- Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures reflecting the legislative intent of applicable laws and regulations for the NE.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain plans, instructions, guidance, and standard operating procedures concerning the security of network system(s) operations.
- Develop NE security requirements specific to an IT acquisition for inclusion in procurement documents.
- Recommend resource allocations required to securely operate and maintain an organization’s NE IA requirements.
- Participate in an IS risk assessment during the C&A process.
- Develop security requirements for hardware, software, and services acquisitions specific to NE IA security programs.
- Ensure that IA and IA enabled software, hardware, and firmware comply with appropriate NE security configuration guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Assist in the gathering and preservation of evidence used in the prosecution of computer crimes.
- Ensure that NE IS recovery processes are monitored and that IA features and procedures are properly restored.
- Review IA security plans for the NE.
- Ensure that all IAM review items are tracked and reported.
- Identify alternative functional IA security strategies to address organizational NE security concerns.
- Ensure that IA inspections, tests, and reviews are coordinated for the NE.
- Review the selected security safeguards to determine that security concerns identified in the approved plan have been fully addressed.
- Evaluate the presence and adequacy of security measures proposed or provided in response to requirements contained in acquisition documents.
- Monitor contract performance and periodically review deliverables for conformance with contract requirements related to NE IA, security, and privacy.
- Provide leadership and direction to NE personnel by ensuring that IA security awareness, basics, literacy, and training are provided to operations personnel commensurate with their responsibilities.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure that systems, network, and data users are aware of, understand, and follow NE and IA policies and procedures.
- Advise the DAA of any changes affecting the NE IA posture.
- Conduct an NE physical security assessment and correct physical security weaknesses.
- Help prepare IA certification and accreditation documentation.
- Ensure that compliance monitoring occurs, and review results of such monitoring across the NE.
- Maintain IA baseline certification appropriate to position
- Other duties as assigned
- 10 years of IT experience, with 5 years of dedicated IAM experience
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Mastery of IAT Level I and IAT Level II CE and/or NE knowledge and skills with applicable certifications
- IAM II IA Baseline Certification
- CASP+ CE
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Prior experience working with the Department of Defense (Agency or Military).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
Why work at ITC Defense:
- Employer Supplemented Health Insurance
- Employer Paid Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- 3% Biweekly 401(k) Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Competitive Salaries with Performance Incentives
- A positive working environment with supportive teammates and leadership
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage Candidates who reside in a HUBZone to apply. To confirm if your home address is within a HUBZone, please visit http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/. ITC Defense Corp. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Employment with ITC is at-will. For further information on our equal opportunity protections as part of the employment process, please see http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
ACCESSIBILITY- Candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and that, if requested, reasonable accommodation may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation for purposes of participating in the application/selection process with ITC. Please refer to our website www.itcdefense.com/careers for further information on all our EEO/VEVRAA policies.
Thank you for your interest in ITC Defense!