Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
Must be US Citizen and clearable for Public Trust
Must have both these certifications:Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP) and Certified Authorization Professionals (CAP).
Don’t contact candidates without CISSP and CAP
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Scanning and analyzing Information Systems for security vulnerabilities
- Tracking and resolving POAMs on time
- 8+ years of experience in complex regulatory and audit program, focusing on secured cloud capabilities, to include Authorization to Operate (ATO) in multi-tenant environment
- Thorough understanding of NIST 800 – Computer Security, Cyber Security, and Risk Management Framework.
- Experience in interpreting IT vulnerability scanning results.
- Experience in managing security Certification and Accreditation activities utilizing common control frameworks
- Experience with risk mitigation and selecting or designing appropriate security controls for implementation
- Experience applying cloud security concepts, requirements, design development, implementation, and integration for existing and new technology product offerings
- Experience with overseeing compliance programs in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, PCI DSS, and Fed Ramp cloud environments
- Hold active certification: Certified Information System Security Professionals (CISSP) and Certified Authorization Professionals (CAP).
CISSP and CAP Certifications