Nexum, Inc. a leader in cybersecurity and IT networking, is growing! We are currently looking for dedicated, passionate, and experienced Account Executives for our fastest-growing markets in major metro areas. Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in the security and/or network space. The right candidates will be able to show proven sales success, account and revenue growth throughout their career. Individuals considered for this role must be proficient in articulating value propositions, managing opportunities throughout the sales cycle, including pipeline management, and account management in Salesforce. This is a lucrative opportunity for a sales hunter who has a passion for personal and professional growth. We offer an uncapped pay structure, excellent benefits, and 401k.
*Only candidates that detail a positive growth trajectory, including a proven track record, increased revenue, and expansion in new accounts will be considered.
- B.S. degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling Information Technology (IT) solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly, and annual gross profit quotas
- Cold calling, prospecting, and new client acquisition
- High ethics, integrity, and desire to be a part of a fast-growing sales and support organization
- Must have strong knowledge of IT security and networking concepts
- Experience in successfully creating and managing complex sales cycles
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM package to manage sales forecast pipeline, contacts, and tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Travel within the territory as necessary
- Networking and security sales certifications will be required
- Business Development: Develop business through multiple sales and marketing techniques including but not limited to cold calling, in-person meetings (if able), partnering with the appropriate manufacturers.
- Sales Execution: Using a consultative sales approach, identify customer needs by engaging with the appropriate individuals within the account.
- Relationship Management: Manage and build relationships within the account, in addition to nurturing and maintaining strong channel partner sales relationships with manufacturers
- Account Management: Consistent communication with decision-makers and influencers within the account, acting as the trusted advisor, understanding customer needs, buying cycles, and identify additional opportunities within the account for further expansion.
- Team Collaboration: Work hand-in-hand with your dedicated Inside Sales Manager and the Business Operations team to ensure that quotes are created and processed accurately and efficiently.
- Sales Process: Adhere to documented sales process including, pipeline development, activity reporting, updating account information, accurate forecasting leads to contact conversions, and opportunity creation.
- Sales Expectations: Meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales goals as defined by management.
- Continuing Education: Continual learning of new and emerging technologies and remain current with network security news, techniques, and trends.
Nexum, Inc. is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) committed to workforce diversity and inclusion. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Nexum uses E-Verify to maintain a legal workforce. Employment is contingent upon a successful background investigation. Nexum, Inc. does not hire individuals who require sponsorship.