The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an IT Network Security Analyst to provide technical solutions and support across all corporate locations.
Responsibilities include providing solutions for service reliability, incidents, requests, completing project-based technical assignments including upgrades, rollouts, and other new initiatives, and participating in identifying opportunities for improvement to ensure system reliability.
This is a CISCO environment. The 2 big upcoming projects this position will contribute to are a WiFi refresh and a WAN upgrade.
You will be expected to provide analysis and resolve both moderate and complex networking systems requests and issues, as well as assist with end user hardware and software computer problems and provide support team and end user training.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information systems, Cybersecurity or directly related work experience.
- Master’s Degree, preferred.
Required WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years’ experience in Information Security and Network Engineering.
- Design, configuration, set up, and maintain complex switching environments to meet business requirements and enhance performance. Configure, set up, and maintain Cisco SDWAN
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Palo Alto, ASA firewalls, CISCO Switches and Routers
- TCP/IP and Ports configurations
- Vulnerability Diagnostic Tools, Like Nessus and Tenable Information Security Standards, Applications and Controls
- Investigating event logging
- Experience with End Point security tools and their configuration and management
- Familiar with endpoint security tools such as Traps, IDS/ Systems. Web Application Firewalls
- Demonstrated interest, knowledge and experience planning, configuring and supporting medium and large sized networks, infrastructure environments and technology, including: Cisco routers, switches, controllers, ASA, Palo Alto and/or CheckPoint firewall appliances, Cisco and/or Aruba wireless access points, IPSec and SSL VPN, UPS components, and standardized cabling practices.
- Demonstrated experience and skills creating and maintaining network component and network solutions diagrams, support reference materials, user self-help documentation, technical documentation and procedural documentation.
- Experience working with common network monitoring and management tools (Cisco Prime, Solarwinds, WireShark, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Basic knowledge and ability to write scripts for the automation of maintenance and network equipment configuration and management.
- Knowledge of networking hardware, standards, and protocols, including TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, VoIP, DHCP, DNS, WiFi5/WiFi6, VLANs, Network Segmentation.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, standards, and procedures.
- Knowledge of network and computing device authentication protocols and standards (2FA, AAA, IPSec, AD, WPA/AES, Radius, etc).
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems.
- Ability to assist with technical analysis and decisions on network segmentation based on router and firewall traffic analysis.
- Run network scans without disrupting network operations to identify purpose of all devices from a scan and lead technical discussion with other Information Systems (IT/IS) analysts, engineers and support teams.
- Analyze network service traffic and configuration firewall reports by IP address, network segment and Port.
- Provide technical project and support oversight to PMs and other project team engineers and act as a Liaison between network engineering and other IT/IS teams.
- Responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work and local travel in response to needs of the systems being supported.